The Company: Dotdigital is a thriving global community of passionate, dedicated professionals, committed to the collective success of the organization and its clients. Our core principles of innovation, teamwork, and client-focused solutions drive us to approach challenges with a growth mindset and take ownership of our work. At Dotdigital, collaboration and curiosity pave the way for meaningful connections and learning opportunities with diverse peers. Our work environment encourages knowledge sharing, fosters exploration, and cherishes creative ideas. Combined, these guide us towards a shared vision in which brands around the world exceed customer expectations through the adoption of responsible marketing practices.
The Product: Dotdigital is an all-in-one customer experience and data platform (CXDP) that empowers marketing teams to exceed customer expectations with highly personalized cross-channel journeys. With Dotdigital, marketers can seamlessly unify, enrich, and segment customer data. Breaking down data silos, Dotdigital streamlines decision-making and paves the way for marketing creativity that delivers customer engagement at scale. With powerful AI capabilities, Dotdigital makes it easy to automate deeply personalized experiences across web, email, SMS, WhatsApp, chat, push, social, ads, and more.
This is an opportunity to join the Singapore Team as a Business Development Representative in a targeted, commissioned role. This position would work closely with both sales and marketing, responsible for sourcing and converting leads.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be self-motivated, competitive, and knowledgeable. As with many BDR roles, the most successful reps can identify prospects problems, using solution selling in the initial pitch to prospects. There will be a high volume of leads to work from so we’d love for you to bring your organized, structured business development process to the team.
About the role:
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in customer & prospect accounts
- Contact 50+ prospects daily via phone, email, and other various forms of outreach.
- Qualify pre-opportunities by identifying Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe.
- Generate pipeline through marketing programs and coordinate meetings with Regional Sales Reps.
- Actively participate in and add to team learning opportunities and your own personal development
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional environment (experience on phone or public speaking preferred)
- Experience in Business Development Preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, high energy and positive attitude
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don't hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law.