Technical Support Engineer (3rd Line)
We’re looking for a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team at dotdigital
Our Technical Support team provides 3rd line support to customers using advanced Engagement Cloud functionality and integrations with 3rd party technologies. You’ll be solving integration issues with Magento, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Shopify and BigCommerce (there’s many more too). You’ll become an Engagement Cloud product expert and receive escalated tickets from our product support team (1st/2nd line). You’ll provide the last line of support ensuring all issues have been fully investigated, and where necessary raised as bugs for our in-house Development Team to fix.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be required to have an extensive understanding of all Engagement Cloud functionality with key specialisms in dedicated areas, making you the go to person for these types of issues.
You must have a fantastic customer focused approach, including the ability to satisfy high profile/VIP customers, understand their requirements, deliver the right solution and keep them in the loop along the way.
- Provide direct end user support via LiveChat, telephone and email, ensuring all interactions are recorded in our support ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Take ownership for escalated issues from our 1st/2nd line support teams, ensuring full investigation and where necessary raising bugs for the Development Team to fix
- Prioritize and categorize tickets, making sure issues are clearly documented
- Manage your own ticket queue and ensuring adherence to our support SLAs
- Be a subject matter expert in key Engagement Cloud integrations – specifically Magento, Salesforce, MS Dynamics and our API
- Conduct technical onboardings for Engagement Cloud ‘integration’ customers and support our Professional Services Team with technical items during implementation
- Assist in the QA and UAT processes for new feature releases
- Mentor, train and assist with the development of your colleagues to help them fulfill their potential
- Craft customer facing help centre articles and internal documentation
- Suggest improvements to processes to streamline our services and gain efficiencies.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a pre or post sales technical support role
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with software integrations
- Strong understanding of core Salesforce, MS Dynamics or Magento a plus
- Moderate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in consuming and working with web services (SOAP and REST)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- True ‘people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service
- Awesome time management and work prioritization skills
- Natural talent for learning new technologies quickly and easily.
We’re seeking an ambitious, go-getting person who’ll be super-determined to succeed in this role and loves helping those around them to be the best they can be. If you think you’re the ‘customer focused hotshot’ we’re looking for, don’t waste any time – apply now…
[ALL APPLICANTS MUST ALREADY HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR AUSTRALIA]