Strategic Account Director
This role provides leadership in post-sales customer strategy for our key clients, with responsibility for customer retention, success, and growth, while strengthening the overall relationship with existing customers. The Strategic Account Director will deliver against financial targets, focusing on expansion within existing accounts of an established client base as well as assisting in the acquisition of new accounts.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM.
Why join us as a Strategic Account Director
- Global growing brand with opportunities for personal and professional development
- Achievable and rewarding on target earnings
- Friendly, growing team
- Opportunity to work with a variety of our biggest clients
- Identify opportunities that will support client retention and client growth
- Be a platform expert, working with other internal teams to ensure platform knowledge is kept up to date
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, handle inbound queries and act as the primary contact for specific clients
- Manage the client relationship though on-boarding and the full client lifecycle
- Identify client objectives and strategic business drivers
- Monitor client account activity to ensure the client is performing to their KPIs
- Investigate and resolve issues, escalating to Support or other internal teams
- Must have a minimum of 3 years managing email marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Impeccable client relationship management skills
- Experience managing accounts throughout the full life cycle
Who we are
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents.
dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service.
Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities.
We have offices in London (HQ), East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town and Minsk.