Strategic Account Director EMEA
Our Strategic Account Director appointment will look after our largest Nordic and European Customers outside of UK and Netherlands, as well as grow and define our position in the EU market
Following successful expansion in the European Market we are continuing our regional investment by creating a dedicated team to win, retain and grow customers.
With a focus on customer success metrics, you will be responsible for the growth and retention of existing major accounts, as well as assisting in the acquisition of new customers by providing case studies and references and attending meetings with the new business sales team. The role comes with greater focus on combined team effort so assistance with pitches, active engagement with partners and taking a hand pre-sale will be key.
Your accounts will look to you to ensure continuous improvement and help increasing digital maturity. We expect a strong focus on building advocacy through case studies, as well as structured account planning and focus on retention through adoption.
This will be an opportunity to work with a variety of our biggest clients which include Apollo Travel, Byggmax, Cyclekraft, GF Machining Solutions & Fjellsport.
Regular customer visits and international travel can be expected with this position.
- Identify opportunities that will support client retention and client growth
- Be a platform expert, working with other internal teams to ensure platform knowledge is kept up to date
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, handle inbound queries and act as the primary contact for specific clients
- Manage the client relationship though on-boarding and the full client lifecycle
- Identify client objectives and strategic business drivers
- Monitor client account activity to ensure the client is performing to their KPIs
- Investigate and resolve issues, escalating to Support or other internal teams
- Work alongside the wider team and our partners to deliver value for our customers
- Experience with an ESP, CRM or Marketing cloud solution
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Impeccable client relationship management skills
- Experience managing accounts throughout the full life cycle
- An eye for commercial opportunity
Founded in 1999 dotdigital has become an established leader in the provision of intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and tools for digital marketing professionals. We have clients in 150+ countries and offices on three continents. We are a profitable independent public company which is growing 25%+ a year, has cash reserves, and has an expansive foothold in Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Our core product suite includes: Engagement Cloud – a powerful Omnichannel marketing automation platform. Alongside our SaaS technology, Engagement provides expert digital marketing consultancy and managed services for businesses seeking dramatic growth.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM.