Software Testing Manager
We have a small but growing QA team and we’re looking for someone who can help them flourish, as well as someone who can help us implement robust QA processes that will help us scale the team further
dotdigital engagement cloud is a global marketing automation platform, and we help some of the world’s best companies manage all their marketing workflows including email, SMS, data segmentation, and more. Our platforms process very large volumes of data and we have tens of thousands of users who rely on us every month. We have 20 years of continuous growth under our belt and we’re not stopping any time soon.
We hope you’ll be an advocate, who can cross the chasm between developers and QA – someone who knows we’re all part of the same team, responsible for shipping world-class software together.
You’ll take a natural satisfaction in sharing your QA knowledge with your team, seeing them develop and improve, and you’ll have a track record of introducing reusable patterns and processes that allow teams to add more testing discipline to their workflows.
- Coach our QA engineering team to improve their professional skills
- Line management of our QA engineering team
- Create, and maintain, high quality testing processes that suit the needs of the business
- Identify process gaps and champion improvements
- Introduce appropriate technologies and tools to the testing process
- Collaborate with team members across multiple disciplines to ensure that testing is a key part of our SDLC
- Implementation of metrics to help demonstrate QA’s impact on our SDLC
- Recruitment of QA engineers, both for backfill and for growth
- Team leadership experience
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good technical skills to understand and interpret technical solutions
- Experience of testing in a modern software process such as Agile
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with automated test systems
- Experience working on SaaS platforms
- Previous experience working with Azure Devops (previously called VSTS), including the test features
- ISTQB foundation certified (or equivalent)
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams