Senior Account Manager
This role provides leadership in post-sales customer strategy for a wide range of clients both within B2B and B2C sectors, with responsibility for customer retention, success, and growth, while strengthening the overall relationship with existing customers.
The Senior Account Manager will deliver against financial targets, focussing on expansion within existing accounts of an established client base as well as assisting in the acquisition of new accounts.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM.
- Identify opportunities that will support client retention and client growth
- Be a platform expert, working with other internal teams to ensure platform knowledge is kept up to date
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, handle inbound queries and act as the primary contact for specific clients
- Manage the client relationship from on-boarding and the full client lifecycle
- Identify client objectives and strategic business drivers
- Monitor client account activity to ensure the client is performing to their KPIs and benchmarks, checking for monthly spend, new client contacts and usual or no activity
- Investigate and resolve issues, escalating to Support or other internal teams as required
- Coordinate day to day activity
- Annual client meetings with account plans for all paid for account management clients
- Using our CRM to update client records, pipelines etc
- Work wit