Following successful expansion in the Netherlands we are continuing our investment in the region by opening an office to support our growing local client base
In this role, you will be joining our growing EMEA team in the Netherlands and focussing on developing our Dutch market. In addition to generating your own leads, you will be supported by dedicated outbound and inbound business development representatives, and leads generated from Partners, advertisements and trade fairs. You will drive the sale from start to finish before passing your new account over to our Account Management team to nurture and grow.
We are looking for new business sales people with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, ecommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.) and the experience to recognise buying signals and to convert prospects with a challenger approach, listening and understanding where dotdigital can help their business, coupled with negotiating and closing skills.
You will be answering platform queries and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of Engagement Cloud platform features, industry, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Source and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies
- Develop deep understanding of prospects objectives and challenges and deliver the dotdigital proposition against these elements
- Responding to prospects briefs including RFIs and RFPs
- Leverage your experience partnering with marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and delivery teams
- Successfully coordinate dotdigital and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations
- Conduct a consistently high volume of sales processes from discovery to presentation & product demonstrations with fully qualified prospects
- Track all your activity in our MS Dynamics CRM
- Work closely with local partners to establish opportunities
- Accurately forecast and deliver against monthly sales targets
- Actively manage a healthy pipeline
- Continually develop your digital industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
- Proven success in a target-driven new business sales role – meeting and exceeding sales quota in a team-based environment
- Experience selling digital technology and service solutions with Email Service Providers, MarTech, AdTech SaaS vendors, related ecommerce platforms and/or their System Integrators, and/or related agency ecosystems
- Experience partnering with marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and client/professional services to work towards the close
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills in English and Dutch
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- A University degree is desirable
- Formal sales training is a plus
Founded in 1999 dotdigital has become an established leader in the provision of intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and tools for digital marketing professionals. We have clients in 150+ countries and offices on three continents. We are a profitable independent public company which is growing 25%+ a year, has cash reserves, and has an expansive foothold in Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Our core product suite includes: Engagement Cloud – a powerful Omnichannel marketing automation platform allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
Alongside our SaaS technology, Engagement provides expert digital marketing consultancy and managed services for businesses seeking dramatic growth.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM.
We have offices in London, Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Singapore, Warsaw and Minsk.