We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer to join our growing engineering team based in the creative heart of Cape Town at the Woodstock Exchange.
dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud is a global marketing automation platform, and we help some of the world’s best companies – like DHL to Mr Price Group – manage all their marketing workflows including email, SMS, data segmentation, and more. Our platforms process very large volumes of data and we have tens of thousands of users who rely on us every month. We have 20 years of continuous growth under our belt and we’re not stopping any time soon.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer to join our growing engineering team based in the creative heart of Cape Town at the Woodstock Exchange. You will join our small but growing QA team, have experience working in quality assurance in a fast-paced Scrum environment, think outside the box and be a team player. Working with teams in the UK (with potential opportunities to visit), Belarus and Poland you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality tested software for our core applications.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in creating and executing clear, concise, comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Good technical skills to understand and analyse defects.
- Strong knowledge of the Software development lifecycle.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience of testing in a modern software process such as Agile.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools especially Selenium and Postman.
- Experience working on SaaS platforms.
- Previous experience working with Azure Devops.
- ISTQB foundation certified (or equivalent)