Product Support Analyst
We’re looking for a Product Support Analyst to join our growing team at dotdigital.
Our award winning Support & Customer Service Team provide application/technical support to our customers (Engagement Cloud users and our Partners). We’re more than just application support though, as our team provide help with invoicing and billing requests too. As part of our awesome team, you’ll resolve these requests via phone, Livechat and email. After thorough troubleshooting, you’ll need to respond to these requests in line with our agreed timescales, and most importantly, with a high level of accuracy and customer care.
You’ll resolve a range of issues relating to:
- Contact and data management
- Ecommerce and CRM integrations (including Magento, MS Dynamics, Shopify and Salesforce)
- Email campaign designing and reporting
- Invoicing, billing and payments
- Program automations
- SMS and Push notifications.
You’ll be supported by our Senior Engineers, Team Managers, in-house Development Team and our Finance department, who’ll be close-by to help with any issues you’re unable to resolve yourself.
We work a few different shifts (8-4, 9-5 and 10-6, Mon-Fri) to support customers. We’ll do our best to assign you a preferred shift, although we need some flexibility from you to make sure we’re resourced effectively. We have an on-call rota for weekends, meaning you’d need to be ‘on-call’ for serious application issues for 1 weekend in about every 12 weeks.
You must have a fantastic customer focused approach. You’ll need the ability to understand customer needs, be empathetic at times, be able to deliver the ‘right’ solution and keep customers ‘in the loop’ along the way.
- Provide help via telephone, email and Livechat, ensuring all interactions are recorded in our ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Prioritize and categorize tickets, ensuring issues are recorded and summarized succinctly
- Manage your own ticket queue, take ownership of customer issues and ensure they’re handled within our agreed timescales
- Fact find, troubleshoot, diagnose software issues and provide solutions (as well as offer alternatives and creative ideas at times)
- Review and resolve invoicing, billing and payment related requests
- Escalate tickets promptly where you’re unable to resolve them
- Communicate professionally and thoughtfully with customers and internal teams
- ‘Wow’ customers with high quality customer care, responsiveness and attention to detail
- Learn our technologies ‘inside out’ and keep up to date with any changes, and learn about any new products
- Support the wider team by sharing knowledge and help achieve high customer satisfaction with our service.
Experience and skills:
- Great communication skills, oral and written
- A true ‘people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service (particularly with ‘VIP’ customer groups)
- Super-analytical with supreme problem-solving abilities
- Excellent workload management and work prioritization skills (especially when many different items require your attention)
- Previous experience with Marketing Tech and/or related technologies
- Previous experience providing software support (an advantage)
- Previous experience with ecommerce and/or CRM software (an advantage)
- Good HTML knowledge and excellent all-round IT skills.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is an added bonus