Junior Digital Process Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a new Process Manager to join the Managed and Creative Services team, based in East Croydon, to manage both the client communications and internal project management processes, together in one role.
We aim to provide a smoother experience for the client, while optimizing the efficiency of our departments and the ease of use of our processes and digital tools. This role acts as a process and admin backstop for the departments, from processing new orders through to managing our online project management tool and overseeing our online store.
- Developing, launching and managing new processes, as well as optimizing existing processes, to ensure we are working as efficiently as we can, and making the most of the tools at our disposal.
- Managing client requests and processing new client orders as they hit our task queue.
- Accountable for managing our Wrike project management tool, across a number of teams.
- Ownership of the dotdigital ‘Service Station’, our online Shopify store where clients are able to purchase services direct.
- Working with the Professional Services Director and Head of Client Services to implement new initiatives around seasonal offerings or new goals set at Board level.
- While based in East Croydon, you will be working internationally across UK and US regions, as well as supporting the APAC team.
- Providing training on Wrike and processes around Service Station usage, for new starters, your home teams, and members of other teams, as required.
- Have a strong background in process development.
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive for excellence.
- Be an excellent communicator and highly organised
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Be prepared to take the initiative on new processes and carry out independent learning
- Have strong process management skills
- Experience in digital marketing, eCommerce or eCRM desirable
- Experience using SaaS products a benefit.
- Proven track record of driving the administration of a large team would be advantageous.