We are looking for somebody who is detail conscious with strong administration skills to support our Business Analysts in delivering the right solutions for clients
The dotdigital Custom Technical Solutions team provide our clients with custom built integration solutions that allow them to incorporate dotdigital Engagement Cloud in to their wider processes and systems, as well as offering consultancy services that allow them to understand and utilise some of the more advanced features of Engagement Cloud. As a dotdigital Process Coordinator you will be an integral member of the team, ensuring that everyone knows what they should be doing and when.
We are looking for somebody who is detail conscious with strong administration skills to support our Business Analysts in delivering the right solutions for clients. Using these skills, you will manage the lifecycle of enquiries ensuring that everything is done on time, by the right person to the expected standard. Communication is key so you must be happy talking to all kinds of people/colleagues/clients in a clear and concise way both written and verbally.
You will also manage our team’s support ticketing process making sure that issues and bugs are correctly entered in to the system and allocated to the right people. This will need strong coordination and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Manage inbound briefing forms. Check they contain the right kind of information, enter in to our management system and allocate to a Business Analyst
- Ensure scopes and estimates are delivered to customers on time. Ensure responses from clients in the required timescales.
- Follow up with customers on outstanding collateral/data.
- Be the internal point of contact for other teams with CTS enquiries including attending other team meetings
- Build and send internal communications including newsletters and project status emails
- Manage the CTS support system including creating support tickets, allocating resources and communicating both internally and externally on their status. Liaise with the dotdigital Support team when required.
- Collate project documentation with Business Analysts and deliver to clients and dotdigital support teams
- Support our Technical Project Manager during busy periods
- Proven Process Coordinator experience (1+ years) or similar maybe as part of another role
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- An analytical approach
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills with people of all levels
- Experience of overseeing business processes
- The ability to contribute to a team effort
- Planning and working flexibly to deadlines
- Handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Initiative and self-confidence
It would be desirable but not necessary to have:
- Experience of providing system/product support
- Experience in the email or omnichannel marketing space or a technology company
- Project management experience
- Exposure to report building
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service.
Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies. In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities.
We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Singapore, Warsaw and Minsk.