We’re looking for a Trainer to join our growing team at dotdigital
Based from our Sydney or Melbourne office, you’ll be training our clients on all features of our Engagement Cloud, as well as email marketing and marketing automation best practices, following a defined curriculum to deliver standard training as well as delivering bespoke training courses for key clients.
You will work closely with the Customer Success Team locally and be part of a wider global Training Team with colleagues based in the UK. You will be responsible for delivering training across the Asia Pacific region. Face to face training will take place at client offices, which depending on client requirements may be regionally or internationally based, while remote training will be telephone or web-based.
You’ll be required to deliver training to a varying level of abilities and experience, sometimes within the same session. You should be able to identify participants’ skill level and vary your training accordingly.
The training function is an integral part of our overall customer success efforts and you should be able to identify potential client issues and proactively highlight these to the appropriate account manager as well as spot and drive opportunities to cross-sell additional services including additional training.
- One to two years’ experience in delivering technical and best practice training
- Proactive and confident in unexpected situations
- Experienced in building strong positive relationships both with colleagues and clients
- Organised, with strong time management skills
- Happy to work flexibly
- A self-starter with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Experience of email marketing systems would be welcome though we offer full training
- Understanding of CRM systems (in particular Salesforce or MS Dynamics)
- Direct marketing and/or data and databases would be advantageous
- Experience of the Magento, Shopify or other ecommerce solutions would be advantageous
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service.
Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities.
We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Singapore, Warsaw and Minsk.