Partnerships Manager Technology & SCV
In this role, you will be joining our partnership team based at London Bridge, focusing on developing our integrated technology and SCV partner relationships and driving business alongside our partners
You will be working with an established set of partners who have integrated with our platform with responsibility to develop close relationships and uncover new business referral opportunities for the sales team. You will work towards revenue targets and manage a pipeline of partner opportunities alongside the sales team. You will be expected to identify, qualify and recruit new partners and develop those relationships.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in partnerships or account management with a SaaS sales background (e.g. email service or other digital marketing technology providers, CRM platforms and System Integrators, eCommerce etc.). The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organised and can work independently but also has the ability to work closely with other teams in the organisation.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Achieve assigned revenue targets with business driven through your assigned partner accounts
- Grow the integrated technology and SCV partnership channels with profitable sales volume and achieving strategic objectives
- Driving opportunities from your partners on a referral basis
- Proactively recruit and onboard new qualifying partners
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including sales, account management, and marketing resources, to meet partnership objectives
- Employ our CRM for partner and pipeline management
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Attending Industry Events as required
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- At least 5 years’ experience in partner or account management on a national and/or regional scale
- Can demonstrate the ability to build close relationships and drive additional new revenue within assigned partnerships or accounts
- Enthusiasm, drive and great communication skills
- Can demonstrate ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing platform market and eco-system
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service.
Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities.
We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Warsaw and Minsk.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, Shopware, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, and Act!Essentials.