Partnerships Manager MS Dynamics
Following successful expansion in the Netherlands we are continuing our investment in the region by opening an office to support our growing local client base
You will be responsible for helping partners to achieve sales, profitability, and growth objectives. Day to day you will be immersed in their communities, building existing partner relationships, training and development of their teams and helping build enthusiasm for dotdigital.
- Proactively identify and recruit new partners who implement and build Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for companies and can refer potential Engagement Cloud sales opportunities to dotdigital
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Create and execute partner account plans
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis in order to drive Engagement Cloud referral opportunities to dotdigital and hit your quarterly referral target
- Conduct learning sessions to help educate partner teams on Engagement Cloud
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including support, sales, service and management resources to meet partner performance objectives and expectations
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Employ our CRM (MS Dynamics CRM) for partner and pipeline management
- Attend industry events as required, this may include regional travel
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a sales or account management capacity
- Demonstrable ability to cross sell, up sell and drive additional new revenue in assigned accounts
- Demonstrable ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Technical ability to provide platform and integration demos
- Solid SaaS experience
- 2+ years experience in channel development on a national or regional scale
- Experience with email marketing or marketing automation
Founded in 1999 dotdigital has become an established leader in the provision of intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and tools for digital marketing professionals. We have clients in 150+ countries and offices on three continents. We are a profitable independent public company which is growing 25%+ a year, has cash reserves, and has an expansive foothold in Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Our core product suite includes: Engagement Cloud – a powerful Omnichannel marketing automation platform. Alongside our SaaS technology, Engagement provides expert digital marketing consultancy and managed services for businesses seeking dramatic growth.
We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM.