Partner Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing team. You’ll hit your own KPIs and targets.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Drive strategic partners regional GTM marketing initiatives to support partner sales goals; working with the extended marketing team in the London office to execute on demand gen campaigns (email & webinars), events, social, content creation and more
- Work alongside the partnership team to strategize and produce consistent partner communications and events to continue co-selling and co-marketing with our ecosystem partners
- Work with the Global Online and Events teams to support the integration of partnership marketing activity into broader campaign activations
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness, demand generation and pipeline creation activities that produce leads and referrals for both dotdigital and its partners
- Establish strong relationships with key partners and presenting valuable marketing insights.
- Organise and attend partner events to build relationships and pipeline
- Ensure there is continual clear and consistent communications with existing partners about partnerships’ marketing activities
- Partner with other internal functions: online, design, product and events to ensure a consistent message and well integrated partner experience
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
You will also be expected to:
- Contribute to wider marketing activity
- Ensure the brand is respected in all communications and at events
- Liaise with regional Partner Managers and execute their requests
- Liaise with international team mates to ensure efficiencies
- At least 2 years partnership marketing experience – preferably for a Software business.
- An excellent knowledge of partner marketing tactics
- Self starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself
- Strong content editing skills – as well as writing your own content you’ll need to brief, edit and critique other content.
- Project management skills – you’ll need to be highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple content projects, often at the same time.
- Analytical – you’ll be comfortable and effective using key analytics tools including Google Analytics and others to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity