Online Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a person to join the UK online marketing team, you’ll hit your own KPIs and targets and also help the UK team hit their overall lead and budget targets
Our powerful yet easy to use customer engagement platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. We also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
You’ll have vast experience of B2B marketing and managing the customer journey from Opportunity through to Renewal and will be aware of email marketing best practice and legal constraints and have experience of managing brand messaging and consistency. You will be adept at customer retention and acquisition tactics.
- Develop and coordinate the companies activity on all online channels including, but not limited to the website, the companies social media activity, webinars, videos and email marketing.
- Execute PPC campaigns that drive results and demonstrate ROI.
- Measure, monitor and analyse lead/customer nurture and effectiveness to improve programs over time
- Create content, materials and programs that turn leads into engaged customers.
- Ensure a best practice SEO approach is taken for the website channels.
- Manage and segment CRM database to support lead nurturing.
- Implement the outcomes of analysis, e.g. SEO best practices
- Work closely with sales and account management to ensure messaging and materials are appropriate and activity remains aligned to the overall business goals
- Contribute to wider marketing activity
- Ensure the brand is respected in all communications and brand messaging is consistent
- Liaise with international team mates to ensure efficiency
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
- Continually seek to ways to improve the quality of our marketing data
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience – preferably for a SaaS business
- An excellent knowledge of content marketing tactics
- Self starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself
- Strong content editing skills – as well as writing your own content you’ll need to brief, edit and critique other content
- Project management skills – you’ll need to be highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple content projects, often at the same time
- Analytical – you’ll be comfortable and effective using key analytics tools including Google Analytics and others to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing techniques and how to apply them