We’re looking for a person to join the Global online marketing team. You’ll hit your own KPIs and targets.
Reporting into the Online Marketing Manager based in London, you’ll have at least 2 years’ experience of B2B marketing and managing the customer journey from opportunity through to renewal and will be aware of email marketing best practice and legal constraints and have experience of managing brand messaging and consistency. You will be adept at customer retention and acquisition tactics.
- Work with the Global online team to develop and coordinate localised activity on all online channels including, but not limited to the website, social media activity, webinars, videos, email marketing and paid search
- Feed local insight and results back to the Global online team in a timely manner
- Report on campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to improve performance
- Continually recommend testing and optimisation techniques to improve results of all activity
- Implement lead nurture campaigns to turn leads into pipeline and engaged customers
- Brief in to the Global content team materials to support new business pipeline and feature adoption
- Manage, segment and execute uploads to the CRM
- Work closely with US sales and account management to ensure messaging and materials are appropriate and activity remains aligned to the overall business goals
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
- Contribute to wider marketing activity.
- Ensure the brand is respected in all communications and brand messaging is consistent in the US region
- Liaise with international team mates to ensure efficiencies.
- Continually seek to ways to improve the quality of our marketing data.
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience – preferably for a Software business.
- Self starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself.
- Good communicator – working as part of a global team, you need to be able to effectively communicate with your peers in our London office and feedback campaign insight
- Project management skills – you’ll need to be highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple content projects, often at the same time.
- Analytical – you’ll be comfortable and effective using key analytics tools including Google Analytics and others to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing techniques and how to apply them.