Mid-Market Account Executive
We are looking for a new Sales person to join our US team!
We are looking for Ent/Mid-market new business sales person with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, ecommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.) and the experience to recognize buying signals and to convert prospects with a consultative approach, listening and understanding where dotdigital and our Engagement Cloud can help their business, coupled with experience in negotiating and closing skills.
In addition to generating your own leads, you will be supported by our dedicated outbound and inbound business development representatives, with leads generated from advertising efforts, trade shows, word-of-mouth and also working with our channel ecosystem. You will drive the prospect relationship and sale from start to finish before passing your new account over to our Customer Success team to nurture and grow.
You will be answering technical questions and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of dotdigital platform features, industry, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Generate and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of prospects objectives and challenges and deliver the dotdigital solution against these elements
- Responding to prospects briefs including RFIs and RFPs
- Internally partner with management, marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and delivery teams to collaborate and drive business
- Successfully manage and coordinate between dotdigital and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations
- Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close
- Deliver against monthly sales targets and pipeline commitments
- Track all your activity in our CRM and related tools
- Continually develop your digital industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
Skills and Experience
- 5 year + Proven success in a target-driven new business sales role – meeting and exceeding sales quota in a team-based environment
- Experience selling digital technology and service solutions with Email Service Providers, MarTech, AdTech SaaS vendors, related ecommerce platforms and/or their System Integrators, and/or related agency ecosystems
- Experience in North America and Latin America
- Demonstrated experience partnering with internal marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and client/professional service teams to close new business
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Eligibility to work in the USA without sponsorship, with English and Spanish fluency
- A University degree is desirable
- Formal sales training is a plus