Reporting into the Head of Marketing, APAC based in Melbourne, you’ll have at least 6 months to one-year experience (inclusive of internships) within marketing.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, APAC based in Melbourne, you’ll have at least 6 months to one-year experience (inclusive of internships) within marketing. You will help the team managing the customer journey from opportunity through to renewal, and help with managing brand messaging and consistency.
- Work with the Head of Marketing, APAC to develop and coordinate localised activity on all online channels including, but not limited to the website, events, PR, online advertising, copy writing, social media activity, webinars, videos, email marketing and paid search
- Feed local insight and results back to the APAC marketing team in a timely manner
- Manage, segment and execute uploads to the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
- Contribute to wider marketing activity
- Ensure the brand is respected in all communications and brand messaging is consistent in the US region
- Liaise with international team mates to ensure efficiencies
- At least 6 months to one year’s marketing experience – preferably for a software business.
- Self starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself.
- Good communicator – both written and spoken.
- Project management skills – you’ll need to be highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple content projects, often at the same time.
- Analytical – you’ll be comfortable and effective using key analytics tools to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity
- Working knowledge of content marketing techniques and how to apply them.
- Hard-working, a can-do attitude, and a willing to learn through experience.