Junior Accounts Assistant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Accounts Assistant to join our finance team of 20
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to start their career within Finance and join a rapidly expanding company.
We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our vibrant offices in London Bridge and the opportunity to become part of a thriving fast growing, award winning company.
The role will be challenging but highly rewarding. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Processing purchase invoices for all the Group’s subsidiaries
- Entering payments into Sage
- Assist in preparing the bi-monthly BACS run for all the Group’s subsidiaries
- General Ad-Hoc tasks – Filing, Archiving etc
- Providing general assistance to the team with their various tasks
The ideal candidate will have recently come out of education whether it be a school leaver or higher and have worked in an office environment.
- Must have a good knowledge of IT packages- MS Excel, Word, Outlook or similar
- Will need to be confident, motivated and have a professional manner. They will need to have good time management and organisational skills and be willing to learn and show an appetite to progress within the role.
- The department works under a monthly plan (which may change depending on time of year) which aims to hit targets to improve the overall performance of the entire group.
- The atmosphere is intellectually, challenging, demanding, friendly, non-bureaucratic and continually evolving. Although the atmosphere is relaxed it is highly professional in nature and very much committed to providing a quality service to our customers and satisfying their needs.
- Suited for an individual who wants to start their career within Finance.
- Dynamic role which will evolve and change as the company grows and evolves to meet its business needs.