The Company: Dotdigital is a thriving global community of passionate, dedicated professionals, committed to the collective success of the organization and its clients. Our core principles of innovation, teamwork, and client-focused solutions drive us to approach challenges with a growth mindset and take ownership of our work. At Dotdigital, collaboration and curiosity pave the way for meaningful connections and learning opportunities with diverse peers. Our work environment encourages knowledge sharing, fosters exploration, and cherishes creative ideas. Combined, these guide us towards a shared vision in which brands around the world exceed customer expectations through the adoption of responsible marketing practices.
The Product: Dotdigital is an all-in-one customer experience and data platform (CXDP) that empowers marketing teams to exceed customer expectations with highly personalized cross-channel journeys. With Dotdigital, marketers can seamlessly unify, enrich, and segment customer data. Breaking down data silos, Dotdigital streamlines decision-making and paves the way for marketing creativity that delivers customer engagement at scale. With powerful AI capabilities, Dotdigital makes it easy to automate deeply personalized experiences across web, email, SMS, WhatsApp, chat, push, social, ads, and more.
About the Role
The Customer Success Adoption Specialist is responsible for driving maximum adoption of Dotdigital’s personalization platform, Fresh Relevance. Working with the current Account Management and Customer Success team, your role is to become a product expert and champion the adoption of Fresh Relevance through the customer base.
A keen sense of curiosity is key as our platforms are very versatile, using AI and sophisticated decision making to make our customers masters of personalization.
This role is for a self-starter with some previous exposure to Email Marketing, Ecommerce or MarTech ideally.
- Drive Customer Success outcomes through regular calls and email
- Become a product expert to support revenue generating teams.
- Act as a strategic partner with our customers to identify new use cases and advise best practice, to drive adoption.
- Assist in influencing Customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, roadmap implementation, customer satisfaction, and overall account health.
- Work within the Account Management team to help drive customer references and case studies.
- Enable and drive adoption by delivering online and in person training sessions.
- Keep our Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Monday project boards up to date.
- Proactively engage with customers to understand their needs, challenges, and goals to tailor your interactions to meet their specific requirements.
- Advocate for customers' interests internally by regularly providing feedback to the product, engineering, and sales teams to improve product features and user experience.
- Track and analyze customer health metrics (such as: usage, engagement, satisfaction, and renewal rates) to proactively address potential issues and ensure customer success.
- Meet and exceed targets related to customer satisfaction, retention and adoption set by the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as sales, product, support, and marketing to ensure customer success objectives are aligned across the organization.
- A tech savvy individual who enjoys creative problem solving using our platform.
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics, affiliate marketing, e-commerce platforms or a wider exposure to web marketing would be a big advantage.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software including, Excel, Word, & Power Point
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics will be advantageous.
- High level of professionalism and business acumen
- Ability to work alone and part of a team.
- Committed to hybrid working.
- Positive and tenacious mentality is a must.
Don’t just take our word for it - hear what your future colleagues have to say about working in our team:
"Within Customer Success, we get to celebrate all of our clients successes. Our platform itself is incredibly powerful and every client is unique, so no two projects are the same."
Daisy - Customer Success, Team Lead
- 15min Screening Call with Team Talent
- 45 min call with the Head of Account Management and Customer Success and Customer Success, Team Lead
- 1 hour presentation to the Head of AM & CS and Customer Success, Team Lead
Some of Our Global Benefits
- Parental leave
- Medical benefits
- Paid sick leave
- Dotdigital day
- Share reward
- Wellbeing reward
- Wellbeing Days
- Loyalty reward
Please apply for this role before 15/02/2024
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don't hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law.