The Company: Dotdigital is a thriving global community of passionate, dedicated professionals, committed to the collective success of the organization and its clients. Our core principles of innovation, teamwork, and client-focused solutions drive us to approach challenges with a growth mindset and take ownership of our work. At Dotdigital, collaboration and curiosity pave the way for meaningful connections and learning opportunities with diverse peers. Our work environment encourages knowledge sharing, fosters exploration, and cherishes creative ideas. Combined, these guide us towards a shared vision in which brands around the world exceed customer expectations through the adoption of responsible marketing practices.
The Product: Dotdigital is an all-in-one customer experience and data platform (CXDP) that empowers marketing teams to exceed customer expectations with highly personalized cross-channel journeys. With Dotdigital, marketers can seamlessly unify, enrich, and segment customer data. Breaking down data silos, Dotdigital streamlines decision-making and paves the way for marketing creativity that delivers customer engagement at scale. With powerful AI capabilities, Dotdigital makes it easy to automate deeply personalized experiences across web, email, SMS, WhatsApp, chat, push, social, ads, and more.
About the role
As Senior Customer Marketing Manager you’ll own Dotdigital’s customer marketing activity from planning through to execution, always keeping a keen eye on measurement.
- Be the expert on customer insight and analytics; understanding the nuances between customer needs and pain points across industries and regions.
- Craft a data-driven, customer-first strategy that delivers against Dotdigital’s revenue goals.
- Map out the ideal customer journey and develop a communications strategy that spans the customer lifecycle.
- Conduct customer research to help with product roadmap prioritisation and decision-making.
- Proactively engage with customers (current and future) and champion the voice of the customer across the organisation.
- Brief and support the delivery of key assets that support your plan.
- Write copy and content for use across your customer marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team on a scalable approach to product-led growth and test product-qualified opportunities.
- Enable Field Marketing and Customer Success teams to deliver impactful follow up to customer marketing activities.
- Maximise advocacy by creating success stories with happy customers.
- Implement an attribution and opportunity qualification model that demonstrates the value of customer marketing.
- Visualise the health of Dotdigital’s customer base using a range of trackable customer metrics.
- Measure campaign effectiveness by tracking a range of metrics, including feature adoption, monthly recurring revenues, upsell rates, churn, renewal rates, etc.
- Use these insights to continually optimise the next iteration of your customer marketing plan.
You’ll also be responsible for driving engagement and advocacy from our partners:
- Oversee relationships and joint initiatives with strategic tech and advocacy partners.
- Work closely with the Partnerships team and help drive engagement from our partner network through the development of a scalable partner marketing program.
- Own the go-to-market planning, in close collaboration with Product Management and Partnerships, for new integration partners.
- Help customers and prospects more easily discover the integration and tech partners that we work with.
To be successful you will have
- 6+ years at a SaaS organisation. MarTech experience preferred.
- 4+ years in a Customer Marketing, CRM, or similar role.
- Strong sense of prioritisation, confidently managing your workload through impact/effort assessment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. You are a collaborator at heart.
- Confident project management skills with an ability to keep momentum on large scale, extended projects.
- A solid understanding of partner ecosystems; understanding how strong relationships are forged.
- Experience with attribution modelling design and implementation.
- Feel confident working across a range of tech solutions including CRM, product analytics, and MarTech platforms. Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be preferable, but isn’t essential.
- A knack for developing rapport with customers, creating a community culture.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Don’t just take our word for it - hear what your future colleagues have to say about working in our team:
“Working at Dotdigital has been nothing short of fantastic! You'll find passionate, collaborative and innovative people in all teams across the business who are always happy to help and push you to excel. I've learned so much already, and the environment and culture promote both professional and personal growth, making every day as rewarding as the next. I couldn't recommend a better place to join!”
Alex - Product Marketing Manager
- 15min Screening Call with Team Talent
- 1st stage: 30 min call with Head of Product Marketing
- 2nd stage: 45 min F2F interview with a senior stakeholder within our Marketing department
- Set task
- 3rd stage: 1 hour F2F interview inc. task with Head of Product Marketing, a senior stakeholder within our Marketing department and a member of our HR team
Some of Our Global Benefits
- Parental leave
- Medical benefits
- Paid sick leave
- Dotdigital day
- Share reward
- Wellbeing reward
- Wellbeing Days
- Loyalty reward
Please apply for this role before 16/02/2024
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don't hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law.