The Company: Dotdigital is a thriving global community of passionate, dedicated professionals, committed to the collective success of the organization and its clients. Our core principle's of innovation, teamwork, and client-focused solutions drive us to approach challenges with a growth mindset and take ownership of our work. At Dotdigital, collaboration and curiosity pave the way for meaningful connections and learning opportunities with diverse peers. Our work environment encourages knowledge sharing, fosters exploration, and cherishes creative ideas that guide us towards our shared vision of empowering businesses through marketing automation and engagement.
The Product: Dotdigital is an all-in-one customer experience and data platform (CXDP) that empowers marketing teams to exceed customer expectations with highly personalized cross-channel journeys. With Dotdigital, marketers can seamlessly unify, enrich, and segment customer data. Breaking down data siloes, Dotdigital streamlines decision-making and paves the way for marketing creativity that delivers customer engagement at scale. With powerful AI capabilities, Dotdigital makes it easy to automate deeply personalized experiences across web, email, SMS, WhatsApp, chat, push, social, ads, and more.
Role Purpose: To assist in the performance of the Credit Control function for the organisation. Perform all functions of Credit Control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting targets in monthly receivables and keeping bad debt to a minimum.
- High volume of calls and emails chasing from debtors.
- Liaise with sales Account Managers regarding overdue/disputed accounts
- Disputes review on a weekly basis
- Assessment of credit worthiness of potential and existing customers including determining credit limits and payment terms
- To create new client accounts and set up onto system Banking and cash allocation onto system when required
- Maintain Credit Card receipts – Reconciliation and allocation.
- Responsible for 7 day and final notice letters before action.
- Experience (desirable) with the following systems
- Credit Safe
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- At least 2-3 years’ credit control experience
- Able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Persistence and tenacity, assertiveness without being aggressive, ability to build relationships with clients
- Good attention to detail
- 15min screening call with Team Talent
- 1 hour video interview with Head of Finance Operations & Credit Control and Credit Control Team Lead
- 1 hour FINAL video interview with Head of Finance Operations & Credit Control, Finance Director and member of the HR team
Please apply for this role before the 09/02/2024
Some of Our Global Benefits:
- Parental leave
- Medical benefits
- Paid sick leave
- Dotdigital day
- Share reward
- Wellbeing reward
- Wellbeing Days
- Loyalty reward
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don't hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law.