We are looking for an Email Deliverability Consultant to join our talented Messaging Operations team.
Reporting to the Messaging Operations & Deliverability Director, this role will be instrumental in helping our customers reach the inbox and assisting with Dotdigital’s anti-abuse efforts, ensuring customers are getting the most from their email programs and that the Dotdigital platform is performing optimally by encouraging best practices. We are looking for someone who is able to handle critical operational functions; building ramp ups/warming strategies, providing consulting, responding to tickets and helping educate.
The role will be joining a team of digital messaging subject matter experts (not just email deliverability). There is real potential for this role to expand and develop, so the ideal candidate will be looking to grow their career in deliverability with a view to taking on more challenging strategic projects in the future. We all know we have more to learn and speak up when we have things to share, and we’re looking for someone who‘ll be passionate about contributing to and growing with us.
- Assist with APAC regional operational tasks such as building ramp ups, handling inbound customer support requests via Zendesk and handling compliance – respond timely to all inbound requests and keep customers updated accordingly
- Assist with other regional operational tasks when time permits
- Provide consulting to customers who are experiencing deliverability challenges
- Proactively identify opportunities to recommend deliverability consulting and communicate that to the account owner/manager
- Assist the global sales organization with RFPs and other needs during the sales process
- With assistance from the entire team, develop and maintain deliverability best practice standards, and communicate these in the form of written documentation
- Stay current with applicable industry trends and best practices
- Strive to be an expert in the Dotdigital platform as well as deliverability toolsets used
Experience & skills
- 1-2+ years of experience in email deliverability; either at an ESP or using an ESP brand-side is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of factors affecting email deliverability
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues affecting email delivery and deliverability
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite; particularly Excel
- Proven customer facing experience with strong communication skills
- Able to interpret customer problems, independently research using available resources, and apply practical solutions
- Manage client expectations appropriately and communicate progress back effectively
- Able to prioritize competing tasks, handle responsibilities with a sense of urgency, take accountability, and operate with transparency
- Willing to work with customers in multiple time zones and be flexible with the working schedule - don’t worry, personal time is important and the flexibility extends both ways
- Understand the importance of documentation
- A creative thinker and problem solver who’s happy to step outside their comfort zone and excited to nerd out about deliverability with us
- A team player committed to adapting priorities for the success for the whole team
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law