About the company
Dotdigital is a global, dynamic, forward thinking company that is passionate about delivering top-notch products to our customers. We are committed to constant growth and believe in creating a positive and collaborative work environment for all employees. We are excited to invite an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior CRM Administrator into the Business Solutions team and play a crucial role maintaining company success.
The company is running on Microsoft Dynamics CRM which supports client impacting business operations across the UK, US and APAC regions and is a vital tool for the continued success of the business.
About the role
As an upbeat and curious Senior CRM Administrator you will be joining a critical team at the heart of the our organization. You will be the front-line of the Business Solutions team, responsible for managing our CRM for peak efficiency, ensuring it meets our sales, marketing and channel business needs. Your role will involve overseeing data quality, system integration and user training. With an ever-evolving ecosystem, this role is pivotal in supporting our staff through issues that arise on a daily basis and where necessary providing either broad release or indeed more focused training.This is a great opportunity for a proven self starter to showcase their knowledge, while also taking their next career steps.
- 1st and 2nd line response for user support (issues, queries and requests) in line with our SLAs
- Develop, deploy and maintain an appropriate training structure for business users (from an end-user perspective) ensuring all users have a good understanding of the Dotdigital CRM system and any enhancements added
- Collaborate with Business Analysts on upcoming new functionalities and helping out with testing and training documentation
- Monitor and maintain data field usage within CRM ensuring redundant fields are removed where appropriate to reduce form load time
- Data cleansing – maintain integrity of the CRM ensuring that policies for data quality are followed
- Maintain the data dictionary for Dynamics CRM and that fields are appropriately flagged for inclusion with Advanced Find Queries.
- Produce technical documentation for Workflows, Business Flows and Business Rules and ensure this is kept up-to-date
- Configure and manage products within CRM
- Build and maintain Dashboards and Views
- Build Advanced Find Queries for data export
- Assist Solutions Development Team with changes to entities, attributes, global option sets, form layouts, workflows, business flows and business rules
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience with being the front-line support person in the team, supporting queries via email, in-house messaging tool (ie. Slack, Teams), telephone or walk ups
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Unified Interface and Out of the Box (OOTB) functionality within Dynamics including Database structure, Entities and Attributes, with a solid understanding of the sales process covering leads, opportunities, accounts, quotes, orders and activities management
- Confident in building Advanced Find Queries and Dashboards with a good understanding of 1:N, N:1 and N:N relationships in Dynamics CRM
- Good knowledge of Process Flows, Workflows and Business Rules including where these sit in Dynamics and under what circumstances they would be used
- Experience of creating and making changes to Process Flows, Workflows and Business Rules while understanding the implications of those changes and what regression testing should be completed
- Experience of producing technical documentation, specifically around workflows but also covering Process Flows and Business Rules
- Experience in data auditing to ensure data integrity and performance are maintained
- Confident in exporting and importing data with a clear understanding of how these processes should be managed to prevent data corruption
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in developing and delivering user training and delivering training documentation both written and video based
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage your workload even with changing priorities
- Fantastic attention to detail – especially when working under time pressures
- Proactive and enjoy interacting with users across all areas of the business, understanding needs and feeding back to the team so change can happen where appropriate
Additional skills that are advantageous but not mandatory
- Ability to help create test plans, test scripts and assist with Quality Assurance.
- Understanding of PowerBI and how it is used alongside Dynamics CRM for reporting.
- Knowledge of the Outlook App for Dynamics 365.
- Knowledge of MS Visio
- Knowledge of XRM Toolbox
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal and profession growth
- A vibrant and collaborative work environment
- The change to make a meaningful impact as part of a critical team within the company
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law