This role provides leadership in post-sales customer activity, with responsibility for customer retention, success, and growth, while strengthening the overall relationship with existing customers. The Customer Success Manager - ANZ will deliver against financial targets, focusing on expansion within existing accounts of an established client base as well as assisting in the acquisition of new accounts through their customer’s advocacy.
We are preferably looking for applicants with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, ecommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.) and a minimum of 1 year's experience. We’re open to University graduates with a Marketing or eCommerce degree if you have the passion and drive to want to learn and embody our ethos. The successful candidate will have a consultative approach, ability to listen and understand where Dotdigital can help their business, coupled with negotiating skill. You will be answering both platform and strategic queries and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
- Manage the sales cycle across a portfolio of clients, with an active sales pipeline.
- You’ll be targeted on renewal, retention, and key customer objectives with a focus on advocacy.
- Create, identify and qualify selling opportunities by maintaining regular contact with your clients.
- Grow the accounts in your client portfolio through cross-and-up-selling.
- Retain your customers by ensuring strong feature and channel adoption
- Provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Deliver against your sales targets and pipeline commitments.
- Collaborate with other teams including Support, Client Services, Corporate Sales and channel.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in our CRM system.
- Maintain a high degree of account management and control.
- Continually develop your industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding.
- Develop strategic growth plans for key accounts in your portfolio.
- Proven success in a target-driven client-facing role within the tech-sector.
- 1+ years proven experience within customer-facing roles, marketing or ecommerce
- Ability to develop an existing portfolio of accounts, elicit and build upon new referrals.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Organised and efficient.
- Personable, confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport.
- Ability to excel in team-based environment.
- Ability to present in masterclass-type events both in person and virtual to customers
- Experience of digital marketing desirable, especially in an email marketing and/or SaaS environment.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law