We’re looking for a talented FP&A Manager to join our finance team at a market leading AIM-listed, tech business, reporting into our Head of FP&A. We are a global cross-channel marketing automation provider with a track record of profitable growth alongside huge ambitions… and we need best-in-class planning and analysis capabilities to help us achieve them.
We have recently acquired an exciting new business (Fresh Relevance), and so this role offers the opportunity to get involved in post-acquisition analysis to understand and drive performance further.
There is a real opportunity to create models from scratch and really make this role your own, with plenty of impactful analysis to get involved in.
This is a hybrid role, and you will be required to come into our London office 1-2 days per week.
- Monthly performance analysis, which includes recently acquired company (Fresh Relevance), investigating variances and helping to identify and manage opportunities and risks
- Supporting further regional performance analysis of the US and APAC parts of the business (including Australia and New Zealand, Singapore and new Japan operations)
- Preparation of the monthly board deck, and building this out to highlight new insights on Fresh Relevance performance
- Supporting forecasting, with emphasis on modelling of headcount costs and overheads, and the opportunity to own the revenue forecasting for Fresh Relevance
- Work alongside the business to understand and drive performance
- Other ad hoc analysis, for example linked to revenue performance and drivers
Key behaviours and experience you’ll need:
- Highly numerate and familiar with drivers of performance
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Proactive & independent
- Eye for detail
- Curious and analytical
- Strong stakeholder management
- Team player with can do attitude
- 0 – 2 Years PQE
- Ideally FP&A experience
- Nice to have: Experience with a SAAS and / or a global business
What you’ll gain:
- Salary: Up to £65k + bonus (DOE)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set up support
- Team and company-wide socials
- Experience working for an AIM listed global business with continued profitable growth
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law