Senior Customer Success Representative
This role provides leadership in post-sales customer strategy for our mid-market Commerce clients.
Who we are & what we do
Our mission is simple: powering customer engagement across all touchpoints.
Dotdigital Group plc is a leading provider of email marketing and omnichannel SaaS technology to empower digital marketing professionals. Our marketing automation platform is used by over 70,000 marketers in 156 countries worldwide, empowering global marketers to achieve outstanding results with superior tools and services.
We work with brands such as Barbour, British Airways and ITV to achieve outstanding digital marketing results and build brand engagement with their customers.
Our team is made up of individuals who are proactive, resourceful, bright and who work well independently and part of a cross-functional global team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, proactive Senior Customer Success Manager to join our fantastic team.
Your responsibilities will include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing Customer Success Plans (CSPs) as appropriate. Senior Customer Success Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. You will also be targeted on and responsible for securing the renewal of your customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience and ensure clients derive maximum value from our services
If you’re a result-driven individual with a passion for building long term client relationships in a fast-paced SaaS environment, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful candidate should collaborate with multiple teams to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services, ensuring their happiness, success & renewal in the long-run.
As a Customer Success Representative, you will:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of mid-market client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction.
- Deliver CSPs to clients when appropriate, highlighting their successes and areas for development & improvement with the platform.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Expand relationships with clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Build excellent internal relationships with all departments to scope out and deliver projects to drive customer success.
- Manage the client relationship though on-boarding and the full client lifecycle
- Be a solutions expert, working with other internal teams to ensure knowledge of the platform and services we deliver is strong.
- Monitor client account activity to ensure the client is performing to their KPIs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by investigating and resolve issues in a timely manner, escalating to Support or other internal teams.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years managing a client portfolio.
- Experience managing accounts throughout the full life cycle.
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations.
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Experience in the email marketing industry preferred.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law
- Customer Success
- Customer Success Manager
- London Bridge
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & Culture
It all started in a pub in Croydon, UK – we even have the original tables and stools in our London Bridge HQ. Today, we’re a growing global business with 350+ employees and counting. So if you’re interested in becoming part of the dotfamily there may be an opportunity for you.
Building tools to help marketers connect with their customers
For over 20 years Dotdigital has been working with brands to improve their marketing and engagement. Our platform has continued to innovate to meet the demands of the data-driven world whose brands and consumers expect seamless, relevant, instantaneous connections wherever they are, whenever.
Dotdigital’s 400+ employees serve mid-market and enterprise companies around the world and across industries. We aspire to inspire responsible marketing and are committed to sustainability, privacy & security. Dotdigital is proud to be the world’s first carbon neutral, ISO14001, ISO 27701 & ISO27001 certified marketing automation platform.
Senior Customer Success Representative
Loading application form
Already working at Dotdigital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.