Corporate ICT Support Technician
We’re looking for a Corporate ICT Support Technician to join our team at Dotdigital. Dotdigital is a global cross-channel marketing automation provider headquartered in London. Our market-leading platform empowers our clients marketing and ecommerce teams to create engaging and relevant email marketing programmes. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999.
As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across EMEA, the USA and APAC with offices in London, Manchester, Australia, South Africa and New York. Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices. We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment working split site across our vibrant London headquarters on the river right next to London Bridge station and our offices on the 19th and 20th floors of Croydon's most iconic building, plus the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
You’ll be working within a team of three, working across our entire corporate IT infrastructure. Day to day you’ll be working on our back office IT and telephony systems across our global offices, provisioning equipment and liaising with managed service providers. Whilst you and the team will be working across our existing IT processes, for example the new starters and leavers processes, this is also an opportunity to evolve existing processes and develop new ones. You’ll be working closely with our Corporate ICT Operations Manager, who will be directly line managing you.
You are likely to be an experienced IT Support Technician, with experience in at least a 350-user environment. You’ll have been working in a small Corporate / Internal ICT team where you are looking after a bit of everything! We’re looking for an organised, flexible, personable team player who can cope with the constantly changing environment that we experience as a growing business. You’ll have great verbal and written communication skills, be an excellent problem solver, along with good analytical skills. You’ll also be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Working on the internal Corporate ICT Helpdesk, technically helping end users where required and meeting SLAs
- Procurement and provisioning of Corporate laptops, software and peripherals.
- Asset Tracking and administration
- Managing joiner/leaver process – everything from account creations to hardware procurement.
- Telephony – setting up users and troubleshooting cloud-based solutions.
- Monitoring backups and escalating issues as needed.
- Being involved in projects relating to the improvement of Corporate ICT solutions
- Supporting of the office audio visual equipment, providing a 1st/2nd line of support if necessary
- Corporate mobile, tablet and fixed line services including ongoing administration.
- Adhering to and contributing to the improvement of Corporate ICT policies and procedures
- Working with the wider Technology team where required on projects relating to the Engagement Cloud SaaS platform.
Experience & skills
- Supporting a global user-base (UK, Australia, Poland, South Africa and US)
- Proven in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Knowledge of macOS Mojave or newer
- Active Directory account management
- Office 365
- Zendesk or other Helpdesk software
- Delivering Remote support using remote tools (e.g. LogMeIn and TeamViewer)
- Experience with Apple iPads and iPhones in a corporate environment
- Experience with MDM solutions. Preferably InTune, AirWatch and JAMF
- Dell laptops
- Desirable but not essential: Cisco Meraki
- Desirable but not essential: Any MS Dynamics CRM experience
- Desirable but not essential: ITIL foundation
- Desirable but not essential: Veeam Backup Software
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law
- Engineering & Technology
- Croydon, London Bridge
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & Culture
It all started in a pub in Croydon, UK – we even have the original tables and stools in our London Bridge HQ. Today, we’re a growing global business with 350+ employees and counting. So if you’re interested in becoming part of the dotfamily there may be an opportunity for you.
Building tools to help marketers connect with their customers
For over 20 years Dotdigital has been working with brands to improve their marketing and engagement. Our platform has continued to innovate to meet the demands of the data-driven world whose brands and consumers expect seamless, relevant, instantaneous connections wherever they are, whenever.
Dotdigital’s 400+ employees serve mid-market and enterprise companies around the world and across industries. We aspire to inspire responsible marketing and are committed to sustainability, privacy & security. Dotdigital is proud to be the world’s first carbon neutral, ISO14001, ISO 27701 & ISO27001 certified marketing automation platform.
Corporate ICT Support Technician
Loading application form
Already working at Dotdigital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.