Here at Dotdigital, we take immense pride in how we deliver support and service to our customers. In a nutshell, we have a laser focus on delivering world-class customer experiences, every time. Our award winning Support & Customer Service Team delivers extraordinary help to our customers with a real emphasis on exceeding their expectations.
We’re looking for a Product Expert who is passionate about problem solving and providing the best possible experience to our global customer base.
The ideal candidate:
Is a self-motivated problem solver who’s always looking for creative solutions and new challenges. You’ll need to have a proven track record in providing high quality customer support and service through Livechat, email and phone calls. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator, well organized and patient.
In this role, you’ll:
- Become a subject matter expert on our platform
- Provide stunning customer service to both technical and non-technical customers
- Respond to customers in a timely, efficient, accurate and empathetic manner
- Support a wide range of technologies
- Investigate application issues and resolve customer problems using exceptional critical thinking and following our established processes
- Contribute to internal documentation in order to develop best practices, team processes and peer-to-peer training
- Reassign or escalate cases as needed.
You’ll resolve issues relating to:
- Data management
- Email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Web pages and forms
- Program automations
- Web tracking and analytics
- Domains and DNS
- Invoicing, billing and payments
- Plus, much more.
The small print:
- We work a few different shift patterns (8-4, 9-5 and 10-6, Mon-Fri) to support customers. We’ll do our best to assign you a preferred shift, but you’ll need to be happy working any of these shifts
- We have an on-call rota for weekends, meaning you’d need to be ‘on-call’ for serious application issues for 1 weekend in about every 12 weeks.
The qualifications and experience you’ll need:
- At least 2-years experience working in a customer service or support environment
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Technically savvy and some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience within the SaaS or Marketing industry
- Highly skilled at investigating, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law