We are looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Associate who will support the Americas field marketing team initiatives. This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is organized with an eye for detail and looking for an opportunity to grow into a marketing expert.
You’ll be working with the Americas Marketing and Global Online teams across numerous campaigns by managing, executing, and driving forward the day-to-day marketing programs to deliver a high-quality pipeline and other associated business deliverables. As well as…
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Write and proof copy for different marketing materials, website content, email campaigns, blog posts, social media posts, case studies and other promotional materials
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing projects.
- Execute marketing campaigns and activities in line with the marketing plan and monitor results ensuring KPIs are achieved and measured
- Creating lead generation opportunities to drive engagements to help the regional KPIs
- Support on the delivery of key client communication, working closely with sales customer success.
You’ll also be responsible for contributing to the planning, logistics, and execution of Dotdigital events in the Americas. You’ll interact directly with vendors, as well as members of the Dotdigital team who are participating in events. From pre & post event planning, logistics, documentation and executing, your role is to help support us at every step of the process. As well as…
- Assisting in researching and identifying third party conferences that Dotdigital should be sponsoring or attending, with a strong understanding of attendee demographics and event goals behind recommended events
- Working closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager to handle and support all day-of logistics for virtual and in-person events which includes tradeshows
- Vendor research and selection, which can include sourcing event venues, food, beverage and entertainment as well as serving as the main point of contact for these vendors
- Working with the Global Online Team to help drive registrations and support all pre and post-event promotion plans which includes creating internal prep documents, lunch and learns, webinars, and all other events.
- Help manage 3rd party event sponsorships and co-hosted partner activities, including tracking timelines and deliverables to ensure flawless execution, leading to qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Ensure the event and email calendars and work directly with the global online marketing team to schedule communications and outreach for multiple countries.
- Carry out basic data entry which includes managing check in and post event list uploads
- Track and log receipts and invoices
To be successful in this role
You will be creative, reliable, organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines and budget, all while having fun! You will have strong relationship and project management skills and creative marketing experience. Intimidation is a word that’s not in your vocabulary and you are up to the challenge of potentially managing multiple events at time. Most importantly, you have a collaborative approach to your work, you’re eager and willing to listen, learn, follow, and have a roll-up-your-sleeves with a classic ‘can do!’ attitude.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing role or relevant studies
- Experience in delivering marketing communications using email production/distributions systems and social media
- Highly organized, excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on projects
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment whilst never losing that attention to detail
- Great customer first attitude both internally and externally
- Able to work well and build sound relationships cross-functionally in the organization (we’re all in this together)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Prior experience with working with a marketing automation platform is a plus
- CRM knowledge is preferred (Microsoft Dynamics is a MAJOR plus)
- Ability to travel domestically when required
- Additional skills that would be desirable experience working with Asana, a general positive attitude and approach to work
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
We are offering $65k - $70k
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law