As a Strategic Customer Success Executive, you will be part of the Customer Success team reporting into the Customer Success Team Manager for Key Accounts. You will be supporting our Key Accounts alongside the Senior Customer Success Directors (Senior CSDs). The Senior CSDs will be responsible for identifying revenue opportunities, proactive strategy & key relationship holder. The Strategic CSEs will work closely with the Senior CSDs on project implementation, day to day queries (working both internally & externally) and ensuring Customer Success in all things dotdigital.
You’ll need to be a natural communicator able to articulate yourself well both verbally and in written form. You will be responsible for building strong relationships and provide solutions through first-class customer service to enhance adoption of the dotdigital platform. We are looking for applicants with experience in Omni-Channel marketing or a SaaS company (1-3 years’ experience). The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years’ experience in a Customer Success based role and have a consultative approach. While a background in Omni-Channel marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial. This role is based at our HQ in London (hybrid remote working).
Role and Responsibilities:
• You will be working closely with the Senior Customer Success Directors (Senior CSDs) as an additional point of contact on their larger accounts as a proactive & valuable relationship holder
• Build & maintain client relationships through consistent, clear communication & developing trust
• Escalating and chasing any issues to internal teams, be the first POC for issue resolution and managing client expectations
• Monitoring the risk level status of clients
• Regularly liaising with clients, responding to queries, activities, managing projects and client expectations
• Pre and post meeting follow ups
• Proactively monitor account activity to ensure clients are performing to meet their KPIs, benchmarks and spotting trends
• Research into customers industry & make recommendations
• Identifying opportunities and share this insight onto Senior CSDs
• Make sure that the customers you work with are adopting & utilising the features that they are paying for
• Support Senior CSDs with preparing and updating documentation (e.g. WIPS, reports, recent feature releases, industry update, end of year reviews & CRM)
• Taking the initiative to go above and beyond day to day to ensure client success, satisfaction and retention
• Attend industry events to network, build on & share knowledge
• Maintain knowledge, understanding and an interest in the industry and the platform to actively support clients, Senior CSDs and the Customer Success Team.
• Encourage customer advocacy by obtaining Trustpilot reviews, case studies, use cases, testimonials, stories & event sign-ups (e.g. dotties, Summit, dotlives, webinars etc.)
• Working as a key member in the Customer Success team & being on hand to assist our clients & support other team members
• Actively lead, participate & support Customer Success team projects or initiatives (e.g. NPS reach outs, Cancellation reach outs, Feature adoption reach outs etc.) that contribute towards customer success, satisfaction, feature adoption & reducing churn.
• Mentor and support other CSEs in the Core & Commerce Customer Success teams.
• Help with the Customer Success Zendesk queries (if needed).
Skills and Experience
• 1-2 years’ experience in a Customer Success based role and have a consultative approach ideally within the technology industry
• Experience of digital marketing is desirable, especially in a SaaS environment.
• Experience in Omni-Channel marketing or a SaaS company (1-3 years’ experience).
• While a background in Omni-Channel marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
• Strong communicator both over the phone and face-to-face
• Self-motivating, positive outlook and a can-do attitude
• Ability to manage complex, demanding or difficult clients
• Well organised and driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
• Experience working with a CRM
• Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
• Strong written/verbal Communication skills
• Organised and efficient.
• Personable confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport.
• Ability to excel in team-based environment.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.