Position: Permanent (Full Time)
Reports to: Head of Solutions Development
Here at Dotdigital, we are looking for an experienced Developer to join our Business Solutions team. We are currently running Microsoft Dynamics 365 which supports client impacting business operations across the UK, US and APAC regions and is a vital tool for the continued success of the business. With an ever-evolving ecosystem, this role is pivotal in ensuring we can meet the needs of the business by delivering high quality functionality in line with business deadlines.
Joining the development arm of Business Solutions (Solutions Development Team), you will be designing, building and supporting applications based on our Microsoft Dynamics 365 system. You will be exposed to a range of technologies such as Power Apps, Power BI, SQL and .Net as well as traditional CRM techniques such as business rules and workflows. You will be an expert with Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the ability to design, build, test, and deploy solutions but also be willing to learn new technologies and approaches as and when they become available or applicable.
You will be responsible for both helping to support existing in-house solutions as well as driving forward new solutions to accomplish the company’s goals. You will be required to liaise with both internal stakeholders, end-users and external technology suppliers. You will have an active interest in enhancing the experience of our users and customers by the simplification or automation of processes, data improvement and integration with third party services.
- As an expert with Microsoft Dynamics 365, having worked extensively with Microsoft Dynamics 365 as your main job, you will have an excellent knowledge of the Unified Interface and Out of the Box (OOTB) functionality including database structure, entities and attributes, with a solid understanding of the sales process covering leads, opportunities, accounts, quotes, orders and activities management.
- You will be experienced at building workflows with a good knowledge of process flows and business rules and where these sit within the application and under what circumstances they would be used.
- Web API – good working knowledge/experience querying and updating data (CRUD operations) in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Power Automate – good level of experience using different Connectors and Templates to build flows.
- C# - exposure to/knowledge of plugins and custom workflow activities.
- 3rd Party Integrations – exposure to/experience implementing and troubleshooting integration software.
- Together with other developers within Solutions Development, you will be able to help troubleshoot and resolve issues raised via our support team.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Requirements Beneficial: -
- Experience building plugins and custom workflow activities
- Web Development – jQuery/HTML
- SSRS Report Writing
- .Net Technologies – application development. Programming in C#
- Experience developing using the Power Apps component framework
- Experience using VSTS for development team collaboration and source control.
- Experience using oAuth 2 framework
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law
- Engineering & Technology
- Remote, UK, London Bridge, Croydon, Manchester, Poland, The Netherlands
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Workplace & Culture
It all started in a pub in Croydon, UK – we even have the original tables and stools in our London Bridge HQ. Today, we’re a growing global business with 350+ employees and counting. So if you’re interested in becoming part of the dotfamily there may be an opportunity for you.
Building tools to help marketers connect with their customers
For over 20 years Dotdigital has been working with brands to improve their marketing and engagement. Our platform has continued to innovate to meet the demands of the data-driven world whose brands and consumers expect seamless, relevant, instantaneous connections wherever they are, whenever.
Dotdigital’s 400+ employees serve mid-market and enterprise companies around the world and across industries. We aspire to inspire responsible marketing and are committed to sustainability, privacy & security. Dotdigital is proud to be the world’s first carbon neutral, ISO14001, ISO 27701 & ISO27001 certified marketing automation platform.
Loading application form
Already working at Dotdigital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.