Dotdigital is a global marketing automation, and customer engagement service provider headquartered in London. Our market-leading Engagement Cloud SaaS platform empowers our clients’ marketing and ecommerce teams to create engaging and relevant omnichannel marketing programmes.
We’ve continued to experience exciting growth in our business, since we began in 1999, and as part of that growth we now have staff in the UK, Sydney, Melbourne, Warsaw, Cape Town, Singapore, New York and Los Angeles - we’ve all been working from our homes, since March, of course.We have over 100 people in the extended technical team working on the next big things.
We have a great team culture with regular Slack collaboration between our engineering teams based in the UK, South Africa and Poland.We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer to join our growing engineering team.
You will join our expanding QA team, have experience working in quality assurance in a fast-paced Scrum environment, think outside the box and be a team player.
Working with teams in the UK, South Africa and Poland you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality tested software for our core applications.Skills &
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in creating and executing clear, concise, comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Good technical skills to understand and analyse defects.
- Strong knowledge of the Software development lifecycle.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience of testing in a modern software process such as Agile.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools especially Robot Framework utilising a keyword driven framework, Selenium and Postman.
- Experience working on SaaS platforms.
- Previous experience working with Azure Devops.
- ISTQB foundation certified (or equivalent)