Dotdigital is seeking a Strategic Partner Marketing Manager to take ownership of marketing and GTM-related activities that will increase our joint market share with a select number of strategically important partners across Commerce and CRM landscapes.
A passion for SaaS technology, excellent relationship building skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit are just some of the attributes that we look for in a successful candidate.
You will own the partner marketing relationships and devise as well as execute on plans that span marketing, enablement, app discovery, customer adoption, and more, in order to reach our growth and partnership goals. This is a key role which will give you lots of visibility and in which you will have the unique opportunity to make a substantial and tangible impact in a dynamic area of our growing business in what continues to be a highly changeable and exciting industry.
Allowing marketers and marketing teams to integrate their most valuable business systems to one another has become a non-negotiable for many organizations looking to invest in a marketing platform such as Dotdigital. It’s therefore become strategically important that we go-to-market together with leaders across Commerce and CRM vendor landscapes. This role will also oversee the positioning, messaging, and asset production of materials in support of our global partnerships function.
We are looking for someone who enjoys collaboration, but also thrives under autonomy and can bring a confidence to this role as they display a sense of ownership for the end-to-end success of our strategic partnership program.
In this role you will:
- Own the development and implementation of a global Strategic Partner marketing plan to support a select group of strategic partners and our joint market share growth.
- Plan and manage co-marketing and GTM activities surrounding its integrations and relationships with a select number of global strategic partners.
- Ensure your plans are created in collaboration and in alignment with the goals and interests of the strategic partners; in turn driving interest and uptake of activity partner-side.
- Directly manage the execution of the Dotdigital-led partner activities with campaigns, support as well as drive execution of partner-led demand generation
- Take a proactive approach to ensure Dotdigital’s value proposition with strategic partners is well crafted and represented across a variety of assets that you will own and create in collaboration with Product Marketing
- Take lead on the ideation and creation of global partner marketing materials
- Effectively communicate and enable Dotdigital’s commercial teams in-region(s) as well as those working at strategic partner organisations, ensuring that referral opportunities are maximised.
- Work across multiple stakeholder groups internally and externally, including the wider tech and agency partnerships teams, sales leadership, marketing, product management and your strategic partners.
- Take responsibility for Dotdigital’s strategic partner listings on www.dotdigital.com and the partner listings on the website of said strategic partners; taking ownership of the messaging, discoverability and the overall success of these app listings.
- Drive an agenda for strategic partner enablement, ensuring that we secure opportunities to get in front of Sales and Customer Success departments in order to educate them on the joint value we deliver.
- Take a proactive approach to improving the experience for brands and merchants who choose our strategic partner integrations to achieve their own marketing goals. This can lead to projects to improve the free trial process, customer onboarding experience, as well as in-app marketing targeted to the existing joint customer base with strategics; ensuring they continue to see value from our joint proposition.
- Actively and regularly review and report on the successes of your partner marketing initiatives as well as the overall health of the strategic partner relationship (keeping eyes on joint customer numbers, increase/decrease of customer MRR per strategic partner, and other such customer and market health metrics that will inform what you prioritize and how you position these partnerships).
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- 3+ years experience working in B2B SaaS, preferably the Marketing Technology space (those with a System Integrator background are also encouraged to apply).
- An innate desire to understand technical detail and translate that into written joint value statements that demonstrate a deep understanding of the customer
- Experience developing partner-facing programs and communications
- Experience working within the channel- and partner community across multiple sales and buyer segments.
- Managed multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for the goals of the partnership and the market potential
- Experience in a global function; interfacing with regional teams and ensuring they are enabled to amplify global initiatives on the ground with the support of local tech and agency partners.
- Worked with agencies to deliver partner marketing programs and/or assets at scale
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; and the ability to lead cross-team and multi-stakeholder initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Ability to travel across EMEA, APAC and the US
- Experience working in rapid growth companies and industries
- Knowledge of marketing automation technologies, eCommerce platforms, and/or CRM systems.
- Skill to use BI tools and other digital marketing tools
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.