Dotdigital is looking for a someone who knows how to tell a story with data! In this role you will own research processes and proposals designed to deliver revealing insights about Dotdigital’s customer, market and market(ing) trends in general. In tandem you will also be responsible for ensuring these insights are used to their fullest potential both internally and across external media outputs.
Your research might change the course of our product roadmap, or uproot a long held perception about consumer engagement and be press-release worthy. We’re looking for key stories, original thought, and cold hard data that will put Dotdigital on the map as a thought leader globally.
In this role you will:
- Own wide-ranging research initiatives; from conception through to activation.
- Plan, implement and manage public relationship strategies
- Manage the relationship with an external PR agency as well as manage various public relations activities yourself
- Increase the reach and presence of the Dotdigital brand and its products; with fresh insights, packaged up and ready for use across PR, Social, and other key engagement channels.
- Collaborate closely with Dotdigital’s data science team and craft briefs that will extract industry- or best-practice insights from Dotdigital’s own platform and customer base.
- Research and gather opportunities for sponsorships
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and industry influencers
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A successful track record managing and maintaining PR agency relations.
- Experience setting meaningful KPI’s that demonstrate reach and brand impact
- Previous working experience in public relations or as a research analyst
- Degree or equivalent qualification in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude to presentation and public speaking
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and analytical problem solving capabilities
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.