As Professional Services Manager, you will have direct line management responsibility over the Onboarding, Training and Managed Services team in the Americas Region, supported by the Head of Department.
As well as managing the team on a day to day basis, you will be a role model, supervisor and the go-to person for everyday queries and technical ad-hoc training. You should be monitoring the output of your team to ensure high quality, timely output and that agreed processes are followed.
As we move the business to a customer success focus, a key part of your role will be to guide the team towards customer-success focused actions and attitudes, so that we enhance the customer experience in everything we do, and the way in which we do it.
You will be the first point of escalation for any client issues that arise in the team, escalating any issues with which you require help.
You will also work with the Head of Department and Director in updating/creating new services to help increase revenue.
You will support the Head of Department in rolling out team training (including highlighting any training needs), while you will be responsible for day to day mentoring and motivation, as well as any ad-hoc coaching of individual team members.
What you’ll do: role and responsibilities
- Line management of the Professional Services Team in the Americas
- Communicating with and training of Sales team to ensure the successful delivery of key projects within appropriate timelines
- Ensuring projects are flowing smoothly across teams, including pilots for new integrations, products or processes
- Maintain, improve and optimize team processes; you will develop new team processes in coordination with team members and other teams
- Manage internal partner relationships to ensure team has tools and support needed to successfully deliver to project deadlines
- Partner with Product teams to help define specs for products related to team responsibilities and help to test new products
- Proactively support your team with troubleshooting and grow team technical knowledge
- Track and provide data on team metrics related to client satisfaction, project throughput, utilisation, profitability and other key metrics..
Who you are:
- Several years of confirmed management experience (direct reports), including experience developing a team spread across multiple locations.
- Quality-focused, organized self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex problems, assess and vet all available information, and provide and implement successful solutions
- Experience establishing significant metrics, reporting on results, and adjusting procedures to improve results
- Strong leadership experience
- Extensive experience with project management and process improvement / change management