Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking to recruit an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our Onboarding & Managed Services team at Dotdigital.
We’re an award-winning omnichannel marketing platform and are part of the fast growing Dotdigital Group, a leader in the provision of intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and tools for digital marketing professionals headquartered in London with staff in multiple locations globally.
You will be working with our key clients, onboarding them onto the platform as well as supplying them with managed services to send out their emails, build automations & forms and create segments. You are likely to be someone currently working in a digital environment in a client services, customer success, or client support role, ideally at an agency. It’s desirable for you to have some level of email marketing experience.
Your role will require to:
- Work with the other members of our Professional Services team and also Sales and Customer Success
- Onboard clients to help them achieve Business as Usual in the most efficient way possible. This work will encompass:
- Overseeing the setup of the account and switch-on of features and functions
- Supporting the uploading of contact data and suppressions, helping clients to understand the global suppression checks and good data policies
- Working with client creative assets
- Segmenting client data, and guiding the client on manipulating their data within the Dotdigital platform
- Guidance on the access and use of platform reporting
- Owning the client experience from sales handover to handing them over to a Customer Success manager to pick up their email marketing strategy
- Project manage and coordinate internal resources to support clients’ CRM and eCommerce connector integrations such as Magento, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- Build email marketing campaigns, forms, and automation programs
- Communicate courteously with customers by email, telephone and video call
- Provide help and advice to customers using Dotdigital’s products or services
- Manage project schedules, and coordinate internal resources to meet deadlines
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers using Dotdigital’s project management tool
- Produce written information for customers
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years experience in a client facing role in a digital environment
- 2+ years’ experience managing projects
- Experience working in a digital or email marketing role
- Experience working with international brands
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fantastic attention to detail – especially when working under time pressure
- Hard working, enthusiastic, passionate about digital
- Proactive and confident, and able to build credible relationships with clients and their agencies
- Be a strong Excel user
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using or exposure to Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Magento (Adobe Commerce), Shopify and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Monday.com or project management tools knowledge
- Working in a SaaS environment
- Strong PowerPoint skills
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.