Dotdigital is a customer engagement platform that helps digital marketers and developers deliver marketing communications across the customer journey.
We harness the power of customer data, powering engagement, conversion and loyalty for brands as they grow and scale.
Partnerships are integral to our continued success as the leading customer engagement platform for marketers.
This is a multifaceted role requiring a multitude of skillsets from sales and business development to account management, marketing and project management.
The partnership manager will work with our marketing agency, system integrator and consultant partners helping them understand the value of a partnership with us for both their business and their clients.
The ability to understand a partners business goals and to articulate how a partnership with Dotdigital can support those is key to success in this role.
In addition to owning and managing your portfolio of agency services partners, you will also be expected to support our strategic partnerships with Adobe, Shopify, Big Commerce & Microsoft.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 3-4 year’s experience in partnerships or business development with a SaaS sales background (e.g. email service providers, ecommerce platforms and system integrators, CRM etc.).
Your Day-To-Day activities
- Establish long term, close and mutually beneficial relationships with your portfolio of Services Partners.
- Research, evaluate, recruit and onboard new partners into the Services Partner Program.
- Achieve revenue targets through building and managing a pipeline of partner referred opportunities alongside the sales team
- Educate partners on Dotdigital’s offering and conduct regular learning sessions with relevant teams in partner organisations
- Take ownership of your partner portfolio across all processes and systems
- Support business processes with all departments to support the success of the Services Partner Program.
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date and reflects reality for opps, partner statuses and stakeholders
- Support internal teams with advice on which Services Partners can be recommended for client queries
- Create new business opportunities (SRLs) through the Services Partner ecosystem
- Support active opportunities through partner influencing where appropriate and applicable
- Establish opportunities for joint lead-gen, content & brand awareness creation through partners (e.g. webinars, roundtable events, case-studies, white papers) for the marketing team to pursue and execute
- 25% travel as required to develop partner relationships
- Attending of industry events as required
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented, highly organised and can work independently and as part of a team.
Our partnerships team provide value to and are highly valued by the wider Dotdigital business. We believe the best route to success with partners is through a combination of effort, integrity and continuous improvement. If that resonates with you and you're looking for a challenging yet incredibly fun role then please apply. We’d love to hear from you
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.