This new role to Dotdigital will be responsible for leading the Learning and Development activity across our global business.
From learning needs analysis, through to designing, developing, delivering or procuring leading edge learning methods and activities, and assessing the quality, efficiency and impact of personal, business and strategic learning activity, you’ll ensure we drive a culture of results-focused L&D at Dotdigital. A key function within the HR team, you’ll work closely with the wider business to ultimately understand and support the implementation of our operational and strategic goals. A key strategic initiative for this coming year is the creation of Graduate & Apprentice Programs.
We’re looking for an experienced L&D Manager who has a proven track record of managing learning activity, ideally within a tech company. You’ll be experienced in designing, developing and delivering an L&D program, working closely with the senior leaders and our existing Platform Training team. Those with significant experience with design, development and delivery of Sales & Client management training are of particular interest. Experience with Graduate programs is essential.
- Develop & implement a global L&D strategy to build individual talent & team capability to fulfil business targets
- Conduct robust learning needs analysis to identify requirements and develop solutions on an individual and team basis
- Design, source and deliver learning content and courses
- Manage supplier / L&D partner relationships
- Take strategic ownership of Udemy L&D platform
- Plan, coordinate & schedule all L&D initiatives
- Maintain and generate L&D records, reporting and ROI
- Oversee the training budget management
- Influence and inspire Department Heads/Senior Managers as a business partner across the globe
- Develop new employee inductions and onboard new sales starters
- Work closely with our Platform Training team to coordinate employee platform training and certification
- Input into succession planning and the overall development of talent
- Report on the impact of L&D
- Previous experience in a management / business partner L&D role
- Proven successful delivery of Sales & Client facing training
- Proven track record of learning design and delivery globally
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent, effective, communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to inspire and influence
- Self-starter, able to setup processes and policies
- Ideally experience working within a technology business