We’re looking for an entry level Data Administrator to join our Sales Operations team here at Dotdigital. You’ll be working with the data in our CRM system (which manages all of the customer contacts and activities within our Sales department) to help speed up and streamline our sales process.
This role could be your first taste of a professional workplace or the opportunity you have been waiting for to make that career switch into CRM Data Administration. You might be newly graduated. We would need you to work with our data to audit, cleanse and maintain its quality. You’ll be delivering regular reports to deliver insights to the Sales department including weekly and monthly KPI reports. There will also be regular ad-hoc reporting and insight analysis. In time you’d be able to use your growing knowledge of the industry and the sectors we operate in to deliver insights and identify opportunities.
In return we will train you and support your development in all aspects of the role.
You will have intermediate Excel skills and an interest in data and data analytics in a sales environment. A Bachelors degree is preferred. You will need to be hard-working, analytical, self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Data administration including enrichment and cleansing.
- Monitor data integrity.
- Deliver regular reports i.e. weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Produce ad-hoc data reports and assist in analysis.
- Research target accounts, sectors in which the company operates in to obtain competitive insights.
- Identify additional opportunities that may be of interest to the Sales team.
- Log Activities in CRM where required, to create a smooth handover with Sales.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Analytical - intermediate user of Excel to manipulate and present data.
- CRM experience would be a nice to have - or experience using advanced search functionality to extract data.
- You will be part of the sales team - so excellent verbal and interpersonal skills and high energy, positive attitude is a must.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.