We are looking for new business Senior Sales Executive with a strong SaaS sales background. This is a targeted, commissioned role in our EMEA Sales team. In return, you will be fully trained to work within the MarTech industry and across our platform and you will be rewarded with double OTE and uncapped commission.
In addition to generating your own leads, you will be supported by our dedicated outbound and inbound business development representatives, with leads generated from advertising efforts, and trade shows, word-of-mouth, etc. You will drive the relationship and sale from start to finish before passing your new customer over to our Customer Success team to nurture and grow.
You'll have the experience to recognize buying signals and to convert prospects with a consultative approach, listening and understanding where Dotdigital can help their business, coupled with negotiating and closing skills and experience.
You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of prospects objectives and challenges and deliver the Dotdigital solution against these elements. You will need to be comfortable answering difficult questions and handling objections.
- Deliver against Quarterly and Annual new customer revenue sales targets.
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close, including providing accurate forecasting of monthly revenue numbers expected to close.
- Generate and identify new self-generated, sales opportunities each month using outbound channels, sales tools and strategies.
- Successfully manage and coordinate between Dotdigital and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations from initial contact to post sales handover to the onboarding team.
- Track all your activity in our CRM and related tools.
- Respond to prospects requests for face-to-face meetings, RFIs and RFPs by writing high quality sales documents and presentations.
- Accurate and timely qualification of Sales Ready Leads into Sales opportunities. Or disqualification if they do not meet the necessary criteria.
- Conduct a consistently high number of high quality product demonstrations.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of Dotdigital platform features, industry, pricing plans and service portfolio to ensure new customers are accurately sold the right solution.
- Continually develop your marketing technology industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
Skills and Experience
- Proven success in a target-driven new business SaaS sales role – meeting and exceeding sales quota in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with stakeholders across the business environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Formal sales training is a plus.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.