This role provides leadership in post-sales customer activity, with responsibility for customer retention, success, and growth, while strengthening the overall relationship with existing customers. The Customer Success Manager will deliver against financial targets, focussing on expansion within existing accounts of an established client base as well as assisting in the acquisition of new accounts through their customer’s advocacy.
We are looking for applicants with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, ecommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.) and 1-3 year's experience, with a consultative approach, listening and understanding where Dotdigital can help their business, coupled with negotiating skill. You will be answering both platform and strategic queries and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
- Manage the sales cycle across a portfolio of clients, with an active sales pipeline.
- You’ll be targeted on renewal, retention, and key customer objectives with a focus on advocacy.
- Create, identify and qualify selling opportunities by maintaining regular contact with your clients.
- Grow the accounts in your client portfolio through cross-and-up-selling.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Deliver against your sales targets and pipeline commitments.
- Collaborate with other teams including Support, Client Services, Corporate Sales and channel.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in our CRM system.
- Maintain a high degree of account management and control.
- Continually develop your industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding.
- Develop strategic growth plans for key accounts in your portfolio.
- Proven success in a target-driven client-facing role within the tech-sector.
- Ability to develop an existing portfolio of accounts, elicit and build upon new referrals.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Organised and efficient.
- Personable, confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport.
- Ability to excel in team-based environment.
- Experience of digital marketing desirable, especially in an email marketing and/or SaaS environment.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.