We have an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing global brand with opportunities for personal and professional development. You’ll be organised and driven and must have a fantastic customer focused approach.
Our team is made up of individuals who are proactive, resourceful, bright and who work well independently and part of a cross-functional team.
A successful Customer Success Manager will work with their customers and collaborate with other customer service teams to achieve their sales quota while ensuring their customers are satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Your responsibilities will include proactively building relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to identify and manage commercial opportunities. In this role, you will be working closely with our customers to identify, nurture and close revenue opportunities as well as maximise renewals. You will be expected to manage your time effectively, prioritising renewals and upsell opportunities to achieve.
- Identify upsell opportunities from the customer base of accounts you manage.
- Own the sales process from discovery to close, including delivering a weekly forecast of projected revenue and churn from your accounts.
- Spot opportunities to deepen customers feature adoption and increase advocacy and form a plan to make it happen.
- Negotiate contract renewals and close agreements to maximise renewal values.
- Follow CRM best practices for your department.
- Work closely with the Customer Success colleagues to mitigate risk of customer churn and ensure customer health and happiness targets are met.
- Work closely with other departments i.e. Onboarding, Support, CTS, Professional Services, Deliverability to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Be a platform expert and develop your knowledge of platform features, pricing plans, integrations and service portfolio.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 1 years managing email marketing automations.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Previous experience with Marketing Tech, CRM and/or related technologies is desirable.
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs.
- Impeccable customer relationship management skills.
- Experience managing accounts throughout the full life cycle.
- Pipeline management and able to demonstrate growth YoY of accounts.
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organised team player.
- Excellent organisational skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to equality in all its practices regarding race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.