Dotdigital is a customer engagement platform that helps digital marketers and developers deliver marketing communications across the customer journey. We harness the power of customer data, powering engagement, conversion and loyalty for brands as they grow and scale.
Partnerships are integral to our continued success as the leading customer engagement platform for marketers.
Our marketing agency, system integrator and technology partners understand the value of Dotdigital and actively encourage adoption of our solution across their client base.
The Partner Development Representative is key in the recruitment of new partners, guiding them to embark on a valued and continued partnership with Dotdigital.
The PDR will work closely with our partnerships, sales and marketing teams to source, qualify and onboard new partners onto our partnership program. The PDR will recruit partners through a mixture of cold calling, personalized emailing, social networks and industry event attendance. They will then connect with key prospective partners with a target of scheduling introductory calls with our partnership team.
The PDR will help to support a variety of different partner-types and will need to adapt their thinking across different verticals.
The PDR will develop a deep knowledge of the value of the Dotdigital platform and the impact its success has for partners clients.
Our partnerships team provide value to and are highly valued by the wider Dotdigital business. We believe the best route to success with partners is through a combination of effort, integrity and continuous improvement.
If that resonates with you then please apply. We’d love to hear from you.
- Research, identify, qualify, sell-to and recruit agencies, consultants, SI’s and technology platforms
- Identify prospective partners and build an ‘in recruitment’ target lists that match our ideal partner profiles
- Generate meetings with prospective partners for the partnership team via high quality outbound partner prospecting
- Understand and confidently articulate our partnership value proposition to prospective new partners
- Provide partners an organized onboarding experience in collaboration with the partner and partner teams
- Attend industry exhibitions and conferences
- Provide guidance and support to our partners
- Identify and reengage lapsed partners
- Represent Dotdigital with Partners and be an active voice for Dotdigital in the ecosystem.
- 2-3 years of work experience in a professional environment where contact and communication with prospects, partners and customers is a constant. Ideally this will be in a SaaS sales environment.
- Knowledge of the marketing / agency consulting ecosystem is a plus
- Active on LinkedIn and a desire to build a professional partnerships personal brand
- Adept at influencing and relationship building
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- A results oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, high energy and positive attitude.
- Experience needed in managing tasks and partnership related activity in a CRM.
- $110,000-$120,000 ($75k-$80k base and $35k-$40k commission) per year
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.