Dotdigital are looking for an Information Security Administrator to join our Information Security & Privacy function based in the UK. You will be tasked with handling the day-to-day requests coming from colleagues, clients, and prospects, as well as the managing of ongoing audit and compliance activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to start a career in Information Security. Joining a busy and growing team, you will gain exposure to a broad spectrum of Information Security, Privacy, and Compliance topics. While no previous InfoSec experience is required, you will need to demonstrate that you have a strong interest in Information Technology and Security. You will also need to be a self-motivated individual, who loves to learn and get stuck in.
- Be the first line for security related queries from internal staff, clients, and prospects
- Responsible for the management of the team ticketing system
- Provide management reporting of security metrics
- Managing access permissions
- Triaging security alerts and threat feeds
- Vulnerability management
- Running of staff security awareness initiatives
- Ongoing auditing of security controls
- Respond to compliance security questionnaires
Experience & skills
- Experience in an Information Technology related role or holing a related Diploma or Degree would be preferable
- A demonstratable interest in Technology and Information Security
- An awareness of core technologies, such as Firewalls, IPS & IDS, DLP, WAF, Vulnerability management, Anti-virus, email and Web filtering
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of modern Microsoft operating systems, and productivity suites.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and work well under pressure, either individually or as a team.
- Security or general Information Technology related certifications would certainly be beneficial, but not essential.
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.