We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Product Manager to join our product team. Reporting to the Head of Product Management, you’ll be working in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists to build beautifully designed features, with seamless UI and UX to match, that that let our customers, do more, with less.
Ideally, you’ll have a solid understanding of the martech industry, experience with agile methodologies and managing products from ideation to launch - all while constantly being a passionate advocate for the customer throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Develop and maintain a roadmap that prioritises projects that have the largest business impact for our customers
- Develop in-depth specs that describe our customers’ use cases, edge-cases and define solutions that anticipate our customers’ every need
- Drive these solutions across development teams, primarily with our Development and Platform Engineering teams and Marketing communications.
- Manage the development project during release cycles, working closely with engineering
- Support the product’s Go To Market strategy
- Evangelise the product to both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform product demos
- Manage the product lifecycle
- Monitor and report on progress
As a Product Manager you will have:
- 2+ years digital Product Management experience, preferably within B2B Enterprise SaaS or a related field
- Demonstrable exposure to and experience of core development skills information architecture, user journeys, wireframe design, testing and design briefs
- Strong critical decision-making skills; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Significant experience working in Agile environments
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities into actionable roadmaps through to implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills