Dotdigital are looking for a Trainer to join their hugely successful and growing APAC team !
You’ll become a Dotdigital expert, training key stakeholders such as clients and staff on the platform and digital marketing best practise. This is your chance to shine and help continue to build a solid training practice in region and be part of something special.
You’ll be the goto person for all things training working closely with the rest of the APAC team and the global training team. You’ll be looked on as the thought leader for training and help mould course design and work continuously to improve the already impressive training offering at dotdigital.
Since the pandemic, all training is currently delivered online. As we previously offered training at our various locations and client offices, you’ll be flexible to the idea of commuting and travel should there be a need for this in future. You’ll be required to deliver training to a varying level of abilities and experience, sometimes within the same session.
What we're looking for in a Software Trainer
The role requires a combination of technical training and digital marketing experience, so a background in either of those areas is required. If you have both, that’s even better!
As the platform continuous to grow, you’ll also be expected to complete a certain level of self-learning to ensure you’re kept up to date with the platform and industry changes. Our team loves knowledge sharing and discussions so there is always a forum for support or Q&A when needed.
As the training function is part of the bigger customer success picture, you’ll be expected to identify potential client issues and spot value-add opportunities which would be highlighted to the appropriate dotdigital team.
You’ll be to open to change, as how training is delivered may change with restrictions continuing to ease over time with the pandemic.
Skills and experience
· Two years’ experience delivering platform and best practice training OR
· Two to five years’ experience in a digital marketing-based role
· Effective communicator and presenter
· Quick learner with attention to detail
· Experience building strong positive relationships with both colleagues and clients
· Reliable and organised with strong time management skills
· Proactive and confident in unexpected situations
· Experience of email marketing systems would be welcomed but full training will be given
· Experience of the Magento, Shopify or other ecommerce solutions would be advantageous
· Understanding of CRM systems (in particular Salesforce or MS Dynamics), direct marketing and/or data and databases would be advantageous