Dotdigital’s mission is simple: powering customer engagement across all touchpoints. But it takes a growing global team of passionate, motivated employees to continue adding to the 4k+ customers we support across 8 countries across the world – would you like to join us?
This is an opportunity to join the Americas region for a Business Development Representative in a targeted, commissioned role. This position would work closely with both sales and marketing, responsible for sourcing and converting leads.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be self-motivated, competitive, and knowledgeable. As with many BDR roles, the most successful reps are able to identify the problem to solve, using solution selling in the initial pitch to prospects. There will be a high volume of leads to work from so we’d love for you to bring your organized, structured business development process to the team.
Ideally, you maintain a sense of urgency and rapid response cadence in following up on all inbound inquires and marketing campaigns and as a strong performer set the bar high.
All well and good, everything we want, but what about you? dotdigital offers a remote-friendly work environment on a rapidly growing global team with an opportunity to learn and grow very quickly. You’ll be part of a SaaS company positioned as an industry leader and rapidly scaling across the organization.
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in customer & prospect accounts
- Contact 60+ prospects daily via phone, email, and other various forms of outreach.
- Qualify pre-opportunities by identifying Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe.
- Generate pipeline through marketing programs and coordinate meetings with Regional Sales Reps.
- Actively participate in and add to team learning opportunities and your own personal development
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional environment (experience on phone or public speaking preferred)
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree preferred & a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, high energy and positive attitude
- CRM and Outreach.io experience a plus