As a Sales Administrator, you will play a crucial role in optimising our sales process, increasing efficiency, and targeting of new prospects where our technology is a good fit but who have not engaged in the sales process. This is a non-targeted, non-commissioned global role working with our Sales Team in EMEA, Americas and APAC. You will report directly to a Sales Operations Manager.
To succeed, you will be hard-working, intelligent, analytical, self-motivated, and eager to learn. Knowledge of SaaS sales processes and CRM is key. An awareness of the principles of digital marketing, eCommerce and email marketing automation strategies would be beneficial.
- Identify areas for sales process optimisation by analysing existing sales processes and post-sale customer lifecycles and make suggestions for improvement.
- Use internal and external data sources to spot and target new prospects that may be of interest to the Sales team.
- Use soft phone call skills speaking to Customers to get first-hand evidence of insights that may drive improvements.
- Create stakeholder maps, including contact details, job roles, and other helpful information helpful for the sales team for the purpose of opportunity creation.
- Log all activity in CRM to create a smooth handover with Sales and sales operations
- Work seamlessly with the sales managers and sales teams so data and insight is clearly communicated and actionable.
- Using a pre-defined marketing effectiveness framework, analyze the websites and marketing of a targeted list of companies to create data and marketing insight.
- Using data you have obtained, create attractive looking, professional reports that can be used as collateral by the Sales team to target and attract new prospects.
- You will track effectiveness of suggestions made to deliver continuous business improvement.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS with sales operations or analytics.
- Analytical – you'll be comfortable using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Excel to measure, analyse, create reports. We would like to see examples of your analytics that have driven results.
- Solid CRM database knowledge and experience required; Microsoft Dynamics experience is a decidedly nice-to-have as is a relevant university degree.
- You will be part of the sales team - so excellent verbal and interpersonal skills and high energy, positive attitude is a must.
- Accomplished written and communication skills - we would like to see evidence of content you have created used in a sales or marketing context.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Multilingual would be an advantage.